Driver Experience Package – £525
Come along for a full day’s footplate experience including:
- Preparation of the locomotive of your choice from our fleet (subject to availability)
- Expert and friendly tuition on how to fire and drive the engine
- Two full return trips, totaling 18 miles, driving your engine along the Bala Lake Railway
- Bring up to three guests for a ride on your train
- Morning tea or coffee for you and your guests
- Lunch for you and your guests
- Afternoon tea for you and your guests
- A certificate to commemorate your day with us
- One years membership of the Bala Lake Railway Society
Your day starts at 9.00am where an experienced Bala Lake Railway driver will meet and greet you and give you a safety briefing. You can help with preparing the loco of your choice and helping raise steam as well as the all-important polishing of brasses.
Once steam is raised you will take the controls of one of our famous locomotives for 2 trips from Llanuwchllyn to Bala and return.
Every experience is unique to you.
They make a great present for a family member or loved one or you can just indulge yourself. We can accommodate up to 3 guests with each guest driver.
Available dates for 2019
|September||13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30|
|October||11, 14, 15|
Note: Dates highlighted in RED are already booked
Additionally, we may be able to offer dates in March and November please contact us to enquire
Pre-booking is essential
Complete the form below or call us on 01678 540666 to book
WordPress contact form by 123FormBuilder