Our running season was cut short during September by the introduction of the Welsh two-week lockdown over the school half-term period. This enabled us to start our winter work programme slightly earlier than planned.
The work planned for this winter includes:
- The rebuilding of two coaches
- Improving fencing along the line
- Re-sleepering the points at Llangower station
- Bringing the new Llangower signalbox into service
- Relaying ¼ of a mile of track
If you would be interested in volunteering to help with any of the above activities, then please let us know by emailing our General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org